Boxberry is one of the most popular delivery Situs Judi Slot Terbaik dan Terpercaya No 1 services in Russia. The company delivers goods both in Russia and to other countries, and is focused specifically on working with e-commerce projects. There is courier delivery to the end user and points of issue of orders (pickup points).
Pickup point Boxberry in Russia
Boxberry is a popular delivery service among online retailers, which is why we enable this service for customers. We will tell you how this is done, and what features we encountered when connecting Boxberry for the online store of women’s clothing Avelon.
Since Boxberry focuses on online stores, to facilitate integration, the company has prepared special modules for popular “engines” (CMS) sites – Bitrix, WordPress, OpenСart, Joomla, etc.
Avelon was developed on CMS Bitrix, so the specialists used the ability to connect through a standard module for Bitrix. Detailed instructions are available on the Boxberry website, but we will describe the main points.
How to connect Boxberry to a site on CMS Bitrix
1. Installation of the Boxberry module on the site is carried out in a standard way, like any other module for a site on Bitrix.
Installing the module on a website with instructions
2. After installation, the module needs to be configured. The data for the “General settings” must be taken from the Boxberry personal account (we will consider it further).
On the “Integration Fields” tab, check the fields indicated there with the order properties used during its registration.
Each field has a “Name” and “Character Code”. It is necessary to match the field names in the Boxberry module settings with the “character codes” that are created for the order properties in the admin panel (Settings → Order properties → Property list).
On the “Access rights” tab, you can set access rights to the module for different user groups.
Module settings in the Bitrix admin panel
3. After installing and configuring the module, you will need to create a delivery service in Bitrix. This is done in the section “Shop – Settings – Delivery services”. On the “Handler Settings” tab, in the “Delivery Service” field, select “Boxberry Delivery”.
After creating the SD, go to it and configure the profiles and restrictions.
Creation of a delivery service in Bitrix
4. Go to the “Unloading to Boxberry” tab (seen in the previous screen), select the “Pickup point” column.
Here are orders for which “Boxberry Delivery” is selected as the delivery service. If the buyer chooses delivery to the point of issue, then the order will have a code of the point of self-pickup, and the “Delivery address” will be displayed in a certain format. These are prerequisites for delivery from a pickup point. The pickup code can be changed, but the delivery price will not be recalculated.
If courier delivery is selected, then the “Delivery address” will be in the form we are accustomed to, the “Pickup point” field will be empty.
To upload to Boxberry, click on the special icon next to the order (the arrow points to it in the screenshot below).
Upload to Boxberry
5. Boxberry admin panel. By opening the Boxberry personal account (LC) page and logging in, you will be taken to your personal account.
Homepage of LC Boxberry
The page is quite convenient, you can see many important elements: shipments, returns, info center (an important section for developers), etc.
The main section of the LC for developers is “Integration”. You will see the API token here. Thanks to him, an exchange takes place between the site and Boxberry.
It must be entered in the “Your API-token” field in the module settings on the site. You can also see the API methods for configuring the exchange if, for example, the CMS or other features of your site do not allow you to configure the exchange using modules.
You can track orders in the “shipments” section.
That’s it, the setup is complete, you can accept and deliver orders from the online store via Boxberry delivery.