Most people imagine it is possible to use bitcoin only for virtual payments (wallets, exchangers, gambling industry) and the purchase of specific goods with a rather complicated purchase process. It s not like that at all.
Cryptocurrency, having a fairly young age, has become an understandable and popular payment instrument in Russia and around the world. Now you can buy almost anything for Bitcoin. We have collected for you the TOP 4 purchases that are worth spending digital money on.
Electronics is a demanded area. Bitcoin owners can afford absolutely everything, from a simple razor to a refrigerator, TV, washing machine. The list of sellers includes large manufacturers, online stores, dealers, suppliers.
Electronics includes household, photo and video equipment, computers, laptops, telephones and other goods. Today, there are a huge number of online stores on the Internet that accept bitcoins. The number of trade enterprises with this type of payment is constantly growing. For example, you can order electronics from Amazon via Purse, Newegg, Overstock, and other sites.
To find trusted platforms and avoid fraud, it is important to closely follow the news, regularly visit thematic forums, and read real reviews. There are also special services that are used to find companies that accept digital money.
Computer games and applications
Software, various applications also belong to the demanded products that can be bought for bitcoin. Various software is available on the network:
- VPN services that allow you to go to different sites completely incognito;
- custom programs;
- various applications and modules for WordPress;
- services for paying for the Internet, mobile communications;
- applications for Windows, Microsoft, including add-ons and extensions for the OS;
- Windows Xbox;
- hosting required for sites;
- sites that sell popular PC games (such as Games Planet or the G2A Game Store, as well as Steam).
In the Russian Federation, you can pay with crypto for computer games and films. In addition to software developers and intermediaries, bitcoins are also accepted by individuals, ordinary freelancers. This allows you to use the services of programmers, designers, translators, copywriters and other professionals.
Premium real estate and goods
For the first time, residents of Canada were able to buy a house for cryptocurrency back in March 2013. In Europe, real estate can be purchased in this way, thanks to “electronic residency”.
In 2020, the major cryptocurrency exchange Huobi began a partnership with an agency called FÐ´m Properties, which made it possible to buy real estate in Dubai with cryptocurrency. The scheme is quite simple: the buyer transfers the crypto to the exchange, it sells it and then transfers the traditional money to the real estate agency.
A small number of ads for the sale of real estate through bitcoins are now presented on the Russian market, they can be found on forums, private message boards, on the Avito website. According to the law, payments for an object must be made exclusively in rubles, so companies buy out cryptocurrency and make payments in national currency. For this sector to grow, a reliable payment platform is needed to act as a bank.
Also in demand are premium products such as:
- Cars. In Russia, you can easily buy used cars, for example, on the website auto.drom.ru. There are many different offers on Avito or Yulia.
- Yachts, boats, catamarans. Private sellers sometimes post information about the sale of water transport.
- Jewelry and diamonds. Samer Halimeh New York became the first luxury stone manufacturer to sell them for digital currency. Russia also has such an opportunity. Shopping is easy through an online platform called Crypto Jewelry.
Even your own plane can be bought for the popular cryptocurrency. At the beginning of 2021, an interesting announcement appeared on the network about the sale of a SkyCraft SD-1 Minisport model aircraft, its price was 1.46 bitcoins.
Fast food and coffee for bitcoin
The history of bitcoin as a currency began with the purchase of food. Back in 2010, American developer Laszlo Heinitz traded two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. This event became a kind of impetus for the spread of new technology. There are of course a lot more food and drink available today. For example, you can shop at such establishments:
- “Subway” – fast food chain;
- Headquarters – a metropolitan express cafe;
- “Coffe In” – a coffee shop in Chelyabinsk;
- Rostov-Papa – a large restaurant in the center of Rostov-on-Don;
- pizzerias “Domino s”, “Pizza Hut” – chains of establishments around the world;
- Valenok is a Moscow restaurant located on Tsvetnoy Boulevard.
Headquarters coffee shop is considered one of the most daring projects. It accepts payment in bitcoins and is located right at the head office of the Russian Sberbank, although it does not apply to it.
It also became possible to pay for a number of other services using cryptocurrency: book a hotel room, pay for air tickets, training, courses, fitness, services of various companies.
Today, you can buy almost anything with bitcoins. This allows cryptocurrency to evolve and open up new use cases for people. The list of goods continues to grow every day, and this is just the beginning, so it is worth buying bitcoin.